Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mint Maxidress

It's been a minute but I'm back with a new post! I recently came across this beautiful mint maxi dress and knew it had to go on the blog. I felt like Princess Jasmine in this dress! It's flowy. comfortable, and elegant. I love the little belt it came with. It is thin and gives the dress shape. I paired the dress with some neutral taupe strappy heels to give the illusion that I'm a little bit taller, since maxi dresses tend to look better on taller girls. As for makeup, I kept it fresh faced with a little BB cream, mascara, blush, and my new favorite lip color by Rimmel!










Outfit details:

Dress: My Beloved…(TJ Maxx) Shop Similar Style Here!
Heels: Brand Unknown Shop Similar Style Here!

Makeup:

Lip Color: Rimmel Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss #102-Shop Here!

I hope you love this look and try it out for the Spring!

Until next time,

Simply Cali Chic

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment