Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mini Drugstore Beauty Haul!

I love finding great quality drugstore beauty products and Milani Cosmetics has never let me down. I recently stocked up on some goodies and I'm very excited to give my two cents on how they have been working for me. I have a very simple makeup routine that I have shared previously but after trying some of these products I think I'm going to have to do an updated one soon! I'm very impressed with how easy these products are to use and the results they are giving me in half the time of some of the other products I've used!




The Products!

The products I used for this makeup look were The Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil in "Almond Cream," Milani's Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara, Milani's Baked Blush in "Luminoso," Milani's Anti-Feathering Transparent Lipliner, and Milani's Lipstick in #26-Nude Creme. 

I love the eyeshadow pencil because it makes it so much easier to apply eyeshadow and there's no need to reapply throughout the day since it lasts up to 12 hours. The color is perfect as a base for any eyeshadow. It instantly brightens up the eyes and looks very natural-and it doesn't crease!

This mascara is my new favorite. I think I might like it better than Loreal Telescopic which I have been using FOREVER. This mascara made my lashes look sooo thick and full with just a couple of coats.
They looked like false lashes! 

The blush is a gorgeous coral color which I love because it doesn't look obvious that you're wearing blush. It has a gold shimmery undertone which gives your face a luminous glow. 

I finished off the look with the transparent lipliner which is what I always do before applying lipstick so it doesn't get all over the place. Usually I like to use a lipliner that is closest to my natural lip color but in this case, since the lipstick is nude, using a pink or mauve lipliner wouldn't have looked right. So this transparent lipliner was perfect to use with the lipstick. 

The nude lipstick has just the right amount of a pale pink undertone to it. The color is so versatile and classic that it can go with so many different eyeshadow looks. Just like clothes, it's always important to have staple pieces (and staple lip products!)

Shop the Products Here:






It's always a good day when you find good quality products that you can add to your makeup collection that are very inexpensive. I always find myself trying out Milani products when I need to switch up my beauty routine because they have a huge variety of products (and my favorite lipsticks ever) and there's always something new to try!

Xo,

Christina 

Simply Cali Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment