Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Fashion-Jewel Tones

Fall is without a doubt my favorite season for fashion. I was so excited for the first day of fall to come because I was waiting for the perfect occasion to wear all my jewel toned clothes. I came across the cranberry colored hat during the summer and immediately knew I was going to pair it with my cranberry colored boots. Since I was going with the whole cranberry theme, I decided to match my lipstick to my hat and boots as well. I chose to pair all my cranberry accessories with this blue sweater dress. I love sweater dresses for fall because of how soft, comfy, and versatile they are. I have styled this particular dress a million ways in the past. I love how it is simple and will never go out of style. It is the perfect length for a dressy daytime event and can be transformed into a killer nighttime outfit with a statement necklace, a clutch, and some heels.




Outfit Details:

Hat-Forever 21
Sweater Dress: Xhilaration (Target)
Boots: Bakers
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Shop Similar Styles Here:


Many more fall looks to come! Stay tuned! :)

Xo,

Christina

Simply Cali Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment